The clean lines of the Fenton bed are reminiscent of great architectural styles of the past and provide a neutral backdrop for any designer's imagination. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the gentle curve of the 49.75" headboard as well as the 34.25" footboard in addition to their alternating length slats playfully suggest a lightness that makes the bed a perfect fit in any size room. The wide corner posts and globe finial design is highlighted by a multi-step, hand-applied Black Walnut finish that embodies a brushed "antiquing" look. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and (6) feet to provide full support to the King sized mattress and box spring (sold separately). A good ornamental (or fashionable) bed will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent your other bedroom furniture and transform a room from ordinary into something interesting and sophisticated. The Fenton's clean and calming simplistic style will provide that stunning centerpiece needed in your master suite or guestroom. This unit measures 49.75-inches (H) x 77.25-inches (W) x 85-inches (L), includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. The Fashion Bed Group Fenton Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized bed reminiscent of great architectural styles of the past
- 49.75" headboard and 34.25" footboard constructed of carbon steel and echo each other in design
- Multi-step, hand-applied Black Walnut finish provide a neutral backdrop for any designer's imagination
- Engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and feet to provide full support
- Measures 49.75" x 77.25" x 85" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Duo panels designed with wide corner posts and globe finials
- Playfully suggest a lightness that makes the bed a perfect fit in any size room
- includes a duo headboard and footboard panel, leg extensions, bed frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||85 (L) x 77.25 (W) x 49.75 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.